Based in a high-tec centre in Framlingham Suffolk, X-on is a well established provider of hosted phone, mobile and web based services to clients ranging from medium enterprises to the FTSE 100 quoted and public sector organizations.
Accounts AssistantSector: IT & Telecoms.
Job Type: Permanent, part time.
Salary and Benefits: £20,000 to £22,000 pro rata equivalent.
Hours: Part-time 15 to 20 hours. Working hours to be agreed, but should include Fridays.
X-on delivers Cloud Phone Systems into NHS and private healthcare. Due to rapid expansion in our business, we are looking for extra help in processing accounts data. The accounts team currently consists of the CFO, Accounts Administrator and Cost Accountant. This role will be to support both the sales ledger and purchase ledger, as well as performing some ad hoc tasks, and the person will be an integral part of the team.
The role includes the following tasks:
- Credit control: including reminding customers when payment is overdue
- Processing expense claims
- Data input to margin reports
- Data input to cashflow reports
- Ad hoc assistance on general accounts matters as required
- Dealing with queries via telephone and email
The person should:
- Have experience of working in an accounts team or data admin role
- Ideally have experience of Sage 50, although this is not compulsory
- Be confident with Excel or other spreadsheets
- Be able to work under own steam
- Be trustworthy and able to deal with confidential information
- Good organisational skills
- Good communication skills, both written and orally
- Excellent interpersonal skills for dealing with customers, internal and external contacts
- Good maths skills
- Computer literacy
Please provide details of your relevant experience with examples where possible.
CV please to:
Framlingham IP13 9EZ
Case studies for members of the X-on Team.