Based in a high-tec centre in Framlingham Suffolk, X-on is a well established provider of hosted phone, mobile and web based services to clients ranging from medium enterprises to the FTSE 100 quoted and public sector organizations.
Project Coordinator - Healthcare Telecoms
Location: Framlingham, Suffolk
Sector: IT & Telecoms
Job Type: Permanent, full time
Salary and Benefits: Negotiable
X-on delivers Cloud Phone Systems into NHS and private healthcare. Due to rapid expansion in sales of our Surgery Connect telephony solution, we are looking for project coordinators with experience of IT installations to join us. Your role will be to manage the projects from when the order is placed through to go-live. The success of the role relies on creating close working relationships with customer IT managers. We pride ourselves on excellent customer service while supporting surgeries throughout the delivery of our systems and beyond.
- Project Manage provisioning new sales of our healthcare telephony solution to delivery timescales and specification
- Manage project trackers to ensure deadlines are met by assigned project staff
- Take responsibility for management of all associated provisioning documentation
- Manage suppliers and inventory
- Organise trainers and 3rd party network contractors
- Active liaison with customer IT managers to plan implementation and act as their primary contact
- Work with all teams and parties to ensure customer requirements, concerns and expectations are met
- Ensure services are delivered to specification through quality management including testing
- Previous experience of project coordination of on-site installations
- Demonstrated ability to plan and track project activities
- Ability to work with remote teams and business stakeholders
- Prepared to travel to meet customers
- Proactive and driven with the ability to respond in challenging situations and to overcome obstacles
- Professional attitude with a strong attention to details
- Knows the importance of customer confidentiality
- Knowledge of telephony and Network technologies beneficial
- Experience of projects run to Prince2 or equivalent is highly desirable
Our ideal candidate will have had experience within the healthcare market though experience from other sectors would be welcome.
Please provide details of your relevant experience with examples where possible.
CV please to:
Framlingham IP13 9EZ
Tel: 0333 332 0153
Case studies for members of the X-on Team.