Based in a high-tec centre in Framlingham Suffolk, X-on is a well established provider of hosted phone, mobile and web based services to clients ranging from medium enterprises to the FTSE 100 quoted and public sector organizations.
Project Manager - IntegrationSector: IT & Telecoms.
Job Type: Permanent, full time.
Salary and Benefits: From £38,000.
X-on delivers Cloud Phone Systems into NHS and private healthcare. We are a rapidly expanding business with our Surgery Connect product and are looking for a project manager to coordinate our clinical system integration applications. This role will be to manage the project from initial conception, working with partners to gain access to 3rd party applications, coordinating the development resource and finally through to on-site customer delivery.
We are looking for an experienced Project Manager who will take on the management of development and migration projects working with our team of Developers.
- Coordinate internal resources for the development and delivery of projects
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time and within scope
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
- Manage changes to the project scope and project schedule
- Successfully manage the relationship with customers and third parties/vendors/carriers
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Manage creation and maintenance of comprehensive project documentation
- Act as interface with other telecoms providers and contract negotiation
- Ensure ISO 27001 and PCI DSS compliance
- Good educational background, preferably in the fields of computer science or engineering
- Sound understanding of IT, Telecoms, Data Centres and Cloud Technology concepts
- Proven working experience in project management in the information technology sector
- Solid technical background in LEMP software development and web technologies
- Project management and planning of small to medium sized service builds
- Excellent technical team management skills
- Excellent customer facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- PMP / PRINCE II certification is a plus
Please provide details of your relevant experience with examples where possible.
CV please to:
Framlingham IP13 9EZ
Case studies for members of the X-on Team.