Future Proof GP Telephony
That still makes sense long after a crisis
Surgery Connect GP@Home is a telephony solution for GPs and other practice staff working from home. GP@Home supplies all the extensive and integrated functionality available to the hundreds of practices already using Surgery Connect, but in a remote working environment.
Paramedic Practitioner & Business Manager
In contrast to standalone and bolt-on free apps being utilised during the COVID-19 crisis, Surgery Connect GP@Home is a fully featured contact centre solution that integrates with clinical systems such as EMIS and SystmOne to simplify patient contact and ensure that all activity with patients during this crisis is properly logged, and available later for review.
GPs and other practice staff can function at home just as if they were in their practice.
Surgery Connect is a GP telephony system that specifically addresses General Practice issues, having been honed by years of feedback from Healthcare professionals.
Surgery Connect GP@Home Solutions
Basic package: Immediate delivery
- Calls can be made from personal mobiles without incurring costs to mobile account
- Softphone for use on a smartphone or laptop
- Practice phone number presented to patient
- Call can switch to video on demand with one click
- Calls recorded - all calls or on demand
- Full tracking of inbound and outbound calls
- Inbound call number to target individual GPs and/or hunt group
Advanced package: delivery 5-10 days
- Full Integration with EMIS Web or TPP SystmOne to give:
- Click to call from patient record or slot notes
- Calls tracked against patient record
- Headset supplied
- Backup mobile supplied
- SMS notifications from templates
Basic package plus:
Key Functionality Offered
Call queueing provides patients with the best call experience, while outbound calls will appear to originate from a practice number. GPs are able to switch between phone and video call with a single click. Call recordings are securely linked to the patient record.
GP@Home is available to all practices, with the option to upgrade to the full version of Surgery Connect at a later date.
Contact us to find out how we can help support your GP Surgery's remote working.