Surgery Connect uniquely integrates Video Consultation into practice communications solution that allows practices to very simply meet the NHS requirement that all patients have the right to video consultations, thereby improving patient access and convenience, while increasing primary care efficiency through effective patient triage.
Surgery Connect provides users with secure and reliable video consultation accessible at any time during a clinician to patient consultation. Clicking a single button on the handset, softphone or the Phonebar allows the clinician to send patients a one-time link via SMS or email enabling a one-to-one video consultation with the patient, either as a consultation initiation or switching during a telephone consultation.
Jubilee Health Centre
No Need to Download an App!
Unlike App based solutions, which are bolted onto existing systems, Surgery Connect video calls can be conducted on any modern smartphone or laptop using only a browser - there is no need to download special software. If using the softphone, full screen resizing is possible.
During a video consultation the call audio can be recorded, but not the video.
Benefits of Surgery Connect video triage over an off-the-shelf PC Based solution:
- Encrypted communications hosted at X-on secure data centres
- Bandwidth for video calls over X-on network connections - no impact on challenged N3 connections
- Single point of support contact through the Surgery Connect Service Desk
- Browser based patient access to video consultations
- Integration with secure SMS communication
- Integration with Surgery Connect platform and IM tools
- Integration with clinical systems for triage list management
- Future integration planned with Online Patient Self Serve and Apps including the NHS App
For more information on Video Consultation contact Sales on 0333 332 0000.