Surgery Connect features clinical system integration, enhanced telephone and video consultation, enables collaborative working and facilitates better patient care.
Solutions Designed for Clinical Staff
- Integration of Surgery Connect with patient record systems means that GPs and clinicians can call or text patients with a single click, saving valuable time in manual dialing and reducing error.
- All transactions, such as messages sent or call recordings can be rolled up and added as a single consultation to the patient record for a secure communications record.
- Healthcare professionals can work from home easily with transferable technology, making and receiving calls as though they were in the surgery.
- Surgery Connect incorporates a way of securely requesting photos from patients and storing them to the clinical system.
- Phone consultations can be switched to video consultations mid-call with one click when appropriate.
- No limit on phone lines – always a line available to make a call.
- Surgery Connect Phonebar provides one-click easy access to important features and patient communications.
The GPs loved the fact they could get an outbound line without needing to wait for a line, the calls were recorded and the practice caller ID was always shown.Christopher Williams, Practice Manager, Meddygfa Canna Surgery
Modernising patient-to-practice communications for all
Improving patient access to care
Reducing the burden on reception
Data and insight to manage demand
Delivering communications at scale
Deliver more coordinated care