X-on is delighted to announce that the test phase of our latest Service Delivery Platform will conclude in early 2015 and we will soon after commence roll out to our clients…
This is the underlying architecture to our PhonePresence and Call Centre products which has been rebuilt from the ground up with strong emphasis on performance, reliability and scalability.
The initial release to clients will be feature equivalent to the existing platform so upgrades will be transparent apart from some bug fixes and performance boosts. Platform 15 is configuration compatible with all previous releases, so all current web tools will work exactly as before.
The following are highlights:
- Massively scalable capacity to cope with X-on's forecast business growth.
- Improved system redundancy and isolation across servers, clients, data centres and connections.
- Quicker recovery from third party connection failures.
- Lightning fast call processing performance in very large call centres including call distribution and real-time status displays.
- Configuration and feature compatible with existing PhonePresence and Call Centre deployments.
- Integrated with X-on's new billing platform.
- Basis for all future development including forthcoming X-Flow graphical service deployment and next generation web management tools.
Deployment will be managed on a per client basis under strict change management controls and after trialling with some early adopters, call centre clients will be upgraded first. Support for the legacy platform will remain in place until upgrade is complete with current planning to complete all call centre upgrades by Q1 2015 and remaining PhonePresence customers by end Q2.
We look forward to working with you next year to develop the quality and features available on our hosted telephony services.
If you wish to discuss the PhonePresence Platform 15 upgrade we are always available on 0333 332 0000.